Tables sort themselves??

UselessTriviaMan
UselessTriviaMan
edited October 2019 in Campaign Portal Building

I just stumbled onto an odd thing. I don't know if it's new or not, but when I insert a table onto a character page, clicking on that table's header line instantly sorts the table alphabetically. The only way to undo this quirk is to refresh the page.

Is this intentional? If so, how the heck do I disable it?

Post edited by UselessTriviaMan on

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

After a bit of poking around, I learned that this happens both on wiki pages and character pages, and it affects both desktop and mobile devices when using Chrome or Internet Explorer.

Post edited by UselessTriviaMan on

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Kallak
    Kallak

Man, I'm not sure whether I should feel lucky or left out over here on Firefox.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

That's friggin' weird. Yeah, I just installed Firefox and confirmed it doesn't happen on there at all.

• Krothos
    Krothos

Firefox for the WIN! Snort that Microsoft and Google!  HAHAHAhahahahaha!!!

(Firefox user and supporter)

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

Oh, to be sure this is not something I want it to do. It messes up my tables something awful. Refreshing the page isn't difficult, but this is certainly annoying.