How do I join a campaign?

pkmnpla

First of all, I am Hispanic therefore I do not control much English and I do everything with a translator. second, I am a rookie player in rifts and recently I bought the game, searching the net I found this wonderful page, but when trying to search for data on Rifts it does not let me enter anything because I do not belong to such campaigns, it is a true It hurts :( If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

Hola @pkmnpla, and welcome to Obsidian Portal!

All of the campaigns on this site are created by their Game Masters, but you can't join one of these campaigns unless you are invited by one of those GMs. (For example, I don't have room for any more players in my own group right now. I actually have a waiting list of people who want to join!)

There are certainly campaigns here that are run in Spanish, but I don't know if there's an easy way to find these or to determine if they are currently looking for players. If you're trying to find a campaign to join, you may have an easier time at Meetup.com or Roll20.com. These sites are specifically for playing RPGs online and there are plenty of GMs there looking for players.

I wish you the best of luck!

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith