Search function

Conan_Lybarian
Conan_Lybarian

It kills me that I can't search from the "All Campaigns" page for campaigns or members. Unless someone on the forum has a hyperlink in their signature, or provides a direct link, there's no way to look at their stuff. Or even just to browse for something specific would make the main page worth spending more time on. It doesn't even even have to be that in-depth.  If you could search "Space" or "Elves" that just at least pulls up campaign titles or systems, I feel like it would make people spend more time exploring other peoples campaigns and help spark more communication

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

I don't have a "when" for this, but this type of searching is on the development board, so hopefully this can be in the next development cycle. I'll add a copy of this post to the card, maybe I can push it up the list.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Jynx001
    Jynx001

A good temporary workaround is to Google-fu it, and use their site-search function. For anybody that doesn't know, you put something like this in the search bar:

site:obsidianportal.com pathfinder crystals

It seems to work better the more search terms you use.

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

Sounds good @Kallak! And thanks for the tip @Jynx001!