Character and NPc Titles

Conan_Lybarian
Conan_Lybarian

I've searched the forums, and even through some campaigns to inspect elements for this, but haven't been able to find anything. I'm trying to figure out how to change the "Player Characters" and "Non-Player Characters" titles. So far I've figured out how to hide them, but I can't quite jimmy it to display something else. It also seems like they're covered under the same code? One CSS line effects them both, but I obviously want them to say different things. Any tips?

Comments

• Abersade
    Abersade

They are both located within the same div and class and I don't see a way to hit them individually. You may have to take the old standby, to ignore that page entirely and create your own with your own custom divs and classes to get the page to look truly how you want. It would be fantastic (and in theory a quick change) for those to be put in separate divs by the developers, that would allow you to target them.

GM of Rise of the Durnskald: Wrath of the Fallen Goddess - February 2016 CotM

GM of Core: The Ashes of Alcarna - April 2020 CotM

GM of Stream of Kairos

Need CSS Help? It may be covered here: Abersade's CSS Hub

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'll see if I can't get uniquely identifying classes for the headers put on the dev cycle, but no promises obviously. In the meantime, you could do what I did on the character listing page for my campaign. Hide the titles and use content to add what you want before the lists. Takes a little nth-childing'ing, but the effect is good.

Here are the two relevant lines from my CSS for the content adding (for nth-child referencing):

.character-index #wrapper #content .main-content .character-list:nth-child(4) ul:before {content:"Player Characters";color:white;font-size:120%;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;width:706px;border-bottom:1px solid #ccc;margin-left:3px;margin-top:-1px;margin-bottom:10px;padding-bottom:3px;}

.character-index #wrapper #content .main-content .character-list:nth-child(6) ul:before {content:"NPC Listing";color:white;font-size:120%;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;width:706px;border-bottom:1px solid #ccc;margin-left:3px;margin-top:-1px;margin-bottom:10px;padding-bottom:3px;}
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Abersade
    Abersade

Neat!

GM of Rise of the Durnskald: Wrath of the Fallen Goddess - February 2016 CotM

GM of Core: The Ashes of Alcarna - April 2020 CotM

GM of Stream of Kairos

Need CSS Help? It may be covered here: Abersade's CSS Hub