Secret Accordions don't work?

UselessTriviaMan
UselessTriviaMan
edited May 2019 in Feature Requests

So I'm playing with the new features and I'm very much enjoying both the Auto Outlining and the Accordions. But I just stumbled onto what may be a glitch in the matrix: I copy/pasted an Accordion in its entirety from the publicly visible section of a wiki page to the GM + Players secret section, and the Accordion stopped working entirely. All information is there, but it just doesn't work. I tried pasting it into the GM-Only section and the Accordion works fine, however.

Is this (hopefully) easily fixed? It's not the end of the world if it won't work, because I can still use the Auto Outlining to jump to the relevant sections.

Post edited by UselessTriviaMan on

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Definitely sounds like a minor bug. I would THINK it's an easy fix. I'll get with the dev side and let them know what's up.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Do you have a link to the page(s) in question where this is happening? I tried it on my own test campaign to verify before sending off to the dev side, and it is working for me inside of a player secret.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • kieran_lord
    kieran_lord

I have this problem too.

Seems to happen in any pages in the adventure log where a secret has been used.

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

@Kallak helped me out with this. I'd overlooked the fact that accordions aren't a selectable option in the GM+ Player Secret section of the wiki. 

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith