Editing Wiki; Weird page

Yuven
Yuven

Anyone know why this happens`?

It happends on Chrome, Firefox and for a friend who uses another network.

The edit menus does not pop up, the layout of the page is all crazy, and when I try to preview, i 404

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hmm strange. Thanks for bringing this issue to my attention. I'll call the banners on dev side, see how quickly I can get someone on repairing this.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Krothos
    Krothos

Me and my friend are also experiencing this issue, on 2 different computers using different browsers. This is also breaking the formatting of the viewed page (according feature isn't working properly).

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'm thinking that it's perhaps script related in some way. I note that a couple other smaller things aren't working. Like the toggle of all checkbox options of the Email All checkbox, tag assignment via tab key, etc. If there are other things that you guys find that aren't working, let me know. More information is good.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Nicesociety
    Nicesociety

Each link button on the new page and the edit page simple redirect back to the urls for that page, i.e. New page links are all linked to https://aetherandashes.obsidianportal.com/wiki_pages/new# and on editing pages, the links (buttons) always direct to https://aetherandashes.obsidianportal.com/wiki_pages/edit# (this was an imbed image button).

Also search features do not seem to be looking at the list of pages that are already created, and will only pull the tags list, even when entering a specific already established page or character. Also new pages are not searchable at all. I just created a page named "Sierra Alamos" and once I closed it, it seems as if it no longer exists. I can not search for it and it does not show up on the running feed on the front page. 

Seems to be a disconnect in the links and in the indexed tables used to support the pages.

• Kallak
    Kallak

News from dev side. They're estimate repair rollout in/within approx. 2 hours. Hang in there guys, it's almost over looks like.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kallak
    Kallak

An update on this: aside from a couple minor graphical issues (like border on a couple of modal windows), we are back to functioning normally. If anyone is still experiencing any issue, please get with me about it.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Krothos
    Krothos

Thanks, Kallak!