CKEditor issue?

Endrek
Endrek

So I ran deathly ill last Thursday (Okay, not really, but let's just say I JUST started getting SOMEWHAT better yesterday), and no longer having fever dreams and hallucinations, I figure it's time to get back to work on my Wiki.

. . . well, I go to edit, and the CKEditor now looks like the above. Everything is . . . just gone. What happened? Did I miss an update? Not check something? Am I STILL FEVER DREAMING!? :O

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

This is a side effect of the Infrastructure Rollout. We're working to address all currently known bugs and actively monitoring for any other issues

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Endrek
    Endrek

Okay, perfect! No worries then. Like said, been in a crazy fever dream and just wanted to make sure this was a thing. :)

Cheers!

• Kallak
    Kallak

Update on this: CKEditor's toolbars have been repaired. May or may not require a hard refresh.

Post edited by Kallak on
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • weasel0
    weasel0

Alternatively, you're issue is you are using the ckeditor? A very large portion of us avoid using it at all costs. 

Unless I've missed updates that fixed it messing with textile code on edits as a day 1 feature?...in which case nevermind.

• SkidAce
    SkidAce

I also recommend avoiding ckeditor.

• Endrek
    Endrek

If CKEditor is what I think it is. I may be calling it the wrong thing, I don't know.

But anyways, my new issue is with paragraph spacing. I want my paragraphs to be single spaces from one another, but that no longer seems to be an option. How can I set my paragraphs to be single spaced? 

• Endrek
    Endrek

Comparison Pictures -

Before update:

After update:

• Kallak
    Kallak

So is it that the behavior of the Enter and Shift+Enter functionality has been switched?

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Endrek
    Endrek

.... it is indeed. XD

Shift-Enter it is. Thank you!