A link back to campaigns

Conan_Lybarian
Conan_Lybarian

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but is there not a button to jump from the Community/Boards page back to campaign pages? I hate having to have two windows open, or have to go back several times to get to campaigns. I'd definitely appreciate something like this.

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

This is definitely something I've noticed in the past as well. I'll see if I can't make some noise on this and get a better solution. In the meantime, there are a couple of options that are workable (though obviously not ideal): [1] Putting a link to one of your campaigns or your profile in your forum signature. Then you can get back to the main site by going to any post you've made in the past. [2] Using the "Terms of Use" link at the bottom of every forum page. This takes you to the Terms of Service back on the main site.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

Thanks for the tips 

• SkidAce
    SkidAce

Bookmark your profile page.

Thats been my work around.

• weasel0
    weasel0

Mine is 50+ tabs open in 5 windows between 3 browsers?

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

@weasel0 That's been my go-to. I keep safari open on the content I'm using to play in case I screen share while we're on Discord. Then have Firefox open with all my edits and useful links tabbed up. Has worked so far lol But a link back to a campaign in the signature actually makes a little more sense.