LF Players in Camarillo, CA

Krothos
Krothos

Starting a new Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign in Camarillo, CA (tabletop). Bi-Weekly Game on Sundays, starting Jan 27 at 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Looking for couple of players. Let me know if you're interested.

SYNOPSIS:This Adventure Path campaign will be using the Pathfinder 1.0 game system. The current AP to run is undecided, but I'm looking at Curse of the Crimson Throne (updated hardcover edition) or Giantslayer. I have been running these campaigns for 10+ years and open to running almost any of the APs available, including an AP I've already ran. The books allowed will be the Core Rulebook, Advanced series, Ultimate series, and Inner Sea World Guide. Specific character building to be discussed, but most will be allowed (if barbarian, rogue, or summoner, then Unchained version will be used, and no prestige classes).

AGE MINIMUM: 13 years + due to some violence / mature themes

TONE: Standard RPG campaign with mixture of silliness, seriousness, and everything in-between. Everyone will be required to have fun!

EXPERIENCE LEVEL: All levels welcome. Pre-gen characters provided or new characters can be made pre-game.

PLAYER CAP: 5 (possible additional players can participate if they work will with the group but I believe this will detract from telling the story of the campaign)

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Aww man. Makes me wish I was in CA. I've run/played RotR, 2nd Darkness and Shattered Star - so if I were there and you ended up running Curse my Varisia AP "collection" would be pretty beefy.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Krothos
    Krothos

@Kallak :( Would've love to have you in my game!