Feature Overview Videos added to Help Area

Kallak
Kallak

Hey OPers!

Jumping in with a sort of quick micro-announcement. I've added a new subsection to the Help area, with video overviews of the new features. I'll be adding more videos for other features as time goes on, but for now there are three. One for Auto-Outlining, one for Dice Roller, and one for Insertable JavaScript. The idea is to both help newer folks learn how to use these features, as well as to give a preview for users who aren't subscribed and may want to get a better idea of how things work as part of their consideration process for subscribing.

All the best,
- Kallak

Comments

• Krothos
    Krothos
    Woot! You and your team is the bestest!

EDIT - Finished watching your videos. They were very easy to follow, and explained each option very well. Great job. Thank you.
    Post edited by Krothos on
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

So, curious, why Vimeo?  Also, any chance you can delete some of the old videos- like the video of tags from 5 years ago?

Just trying to help out.

• Kallak
    Kallak

@killervp, For the moment, vimeo is where the newer OP videos have been being housed, so I'm just sticking with what has been established until I get it all done up. It'll probably get moved a bit later on. As far as clearing out the old outdated videos, yes absolutely. In fact this is the work I'm currently doing. I'm in the process of recording new getting started videos and such, updated for the site as it exists today obviously.

All the best,
    - Kallak