Add Gamesystems

cgregory
cgregory

Now that many of the issues have been fixed. One long overdue (and simple) feature request is the addition of various game systems to the game system list.

The last couple posts have asked for the following systems to be added

Starfinder

Gensys

Firefly

Coriolis: The Third Horizon

Without having the system added to the list, we can't create custom DST for those systems.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

Comments

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

I second cgregory on this.

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• cgregory
    cgregory

@Kallak

Not sure if you have the ability but adding the above systems and TimeWatch would be useful in getting DSTs created.

They are among us!

• Kallak
    Kallak

I do not have such capability as of right now, but I'll see if I can't get it situated anyway. It's definitely something I'd like to be able to do.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Assuming the system hasn't changed since my time, it should just be a section of the Dashboard for the site where you can use a simple form to add more systems to the listing.  You'd really just need a login and a moment to see how the form is setup.

-Red

Campaigns: Dragon Age: Requiem

• Kallak
    Kallak

The above game systems have now been added. I still need to find logos on a couple of them, but they're active.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • cgregory
    cgregory

Could you add the Infinity RPG.  Giving it a try tonight, if it goes well it might be the next system I run.

You can find a logo halfway down the page linked below

https://www.modiphius.com/downloads.html

They are among us!

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey @cgregory, just want to confirm before moving forward. I started to do the insert for the infinity RPG that you gave me, which appears to be located here, but I note that there is an Infinity in the system already (with this info link). Are these different editions?

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • cgregory
    cgregory

Infinity RPG is based on the Infinity skirmish game. Looks like the one that is already there is for the miniature skirmish game as opposed to the more recent RPG system that came out in March.  But the one that is there should be fine for both systems.

They are among us!

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

FATE RPG needs a logo of some kind. And FATE Core should probably be added as well

• Kallak
    Kallak

I can get this done. I see the FATE core stuff (logo looks like this one, and page appears here). Any chance I can get an assist with the other one? I looked on wiki and it seems like there's a bunch of variants. If I can get it narrowed down faster, it's a few minutes to get the actual updates in there.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Keryth987
    Keryth987

Well, seeing there is only the FATE RPG option and not a FATE COre, thae one you have should work fine

• Kallak
    Kallak

Sorry, adding a FATE core was what I was meaning there. If they're separate and distinct game systems, why not have both.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

Any chance of getting Hyperlanes by Scrivened added? I saw Starfinder and a few other sci fi systems were added last year, so I think it would fit right in with the rest. Thanks!

• Kallak
    Kallak

I have added Hyperlanes to the gamesystems listing, but I'd like to try and find a better reference page if I can (so if anyone has one, drop me the link please). For the moment, I just have a search of the publisher on drivethruRPG. The Scrivened LLC site doesn't seem to have anything about their systems.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Also @cgregory, not sure how I missed it before, but I added TimeWatch to the gamesystem listing.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

The Expanse is so, so good. I'm a huge fan of both the show and the novels. I'd certainly be interested in checking out that RPG.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

@Kallak Just saw the Hyperlanes add- Thanks! I think it got kind of drowned out by Esper Genesis and a few other Sci Fi tabletops, but I love it. I do think I recall the publisher got into some hot water about some stuff, maybe he quit producing? I'll let you know if I find anything else, but that may be about it unfortunately.

Post edited by Conan_Lybarian on

• cgregory
    cgregory

Can we add What's O.L.D is N.E.W. to the system list

http://www.woinrpg.com/

If the system had been finished I probably would have used it for my X-Com campaign instead of Shadowrun 5e, but it looks like I'm going to be using it for an upcoming campaign of Rise of the Runelords instead of using pathfinder/D&D 3.5

They are among us!

• Kallak
    Kallak

Added. Will be interested in knowing how that Runelords campaign turns out. I ran it a while back using the PF rules, and I'm currently finishing up Shattered Star, with plans to run Return of the Runelords at some point in the future.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

@Kallak- Any chance that Tales of Equestria from River Horse can be added? I'm running it for my kiddos, and I think other people might enjoy using or seeing something more kid oriented. Running through the starter box, and it's a pretty solid system so far. The portal will be pretty simple, but my 5 year old is actually telling me what she wants on it. Hook um while they're young, right?

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey @Conan_Lybarian, tell the kiddos to start making those characters, because I have added Tails of Equestria to the gamesystems listing. If there are other kid-friendly systems out there that we don't have, let me know and I'll get them added as well.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

Will do! I think Tails will be the go to for my kiddos for awhile, but there are a few I've been eyeing a couple for awhile. Might even do some one shots