No Tags

Ynez
Ynez

Hi, I just get started, but for me tags aren't working. I wanted to tag a wiki article, but everytime I save the article the tag is gone.

Is this a bug or what do I have to do to use tags?

And if I get this worked, is there a possibility to link to single tags for the Main Page of the Wiki?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hi there.

Given that you're new, I'm going to venture a guess and say that you likely aren't setting the tag before saving the page. After typing in your tag (or each tag in the case of multiples) into the tag input field, you need to hit the tab key to 'set' it. Doing so will put an "X" to remove the tag next to the name (however, this also lets you know that the tag is set). If you save the page without setting the tag, the tag will not be added.

Having said that, if you are setting your tags and seeing that "X" and it still isn't saving them upon a page save, let me know and I'll dig into it.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Ynez
    Ynez

Ahhh yes, worked :) What a silly mistake, thank you very much for the quick response!

• cparen
    cparen

I ran into a similar problem, but am on mobile. I don't end up with a lot of prep time so pretty much all my rpg prep is from the phone or tablet. On an android tablet, i typed a tag and comma, or tab, either way the tag didn't appear when i saved and was gone when i tried to edit again.

Looks like the script is broken on mobile?

• Kallak
    Kallak

@cparen, tagging on mobile (specifically on android) is something that improvements have been made on, but remains not at 100% yet. I myself have this same experience on my tablet, so I can speak to the frustration first hand

Post edited by Kallak on
    All the best,
    - Kallak