Gen Con 2018

Abersade
Abersade

Who's going? I'm taking my oldest daughter this year, hopefully she'll think it's pretty neat.

GM of Rise of the Durnskald: Wrath of the Fallen Goddess - February 2016 CotM

GM of Core: The Ashes of Alcarna - April 2020 CotM

GM of Stream of Kairos

Need CSS Help? It may be covered here: Abersade's CSS Hub

Comments

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

As usual, I won't be attending. Long trip from Florida to the con and I really can't leave my wife to take care of my mother for that long a period.

One of these years I'll make sure to go!

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• Kallak
    Kallak

Decent chance I'll be there. Probably just a day trip, but looking likely.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I'll be there this year, for the first time since 2010.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

As per usual, I'll be there.  You can pay me a visit at the Renegade Game Studios booth, now that we (Hunters Entertainment) have partnered with them we share booth space.  We'll have folks running demos of all our games, I'll likely be running a game or two myself, doing signings and meetings with various folks, and generally just being about and doing stuff.

Feel free to look me up, for anyone who is attending.  I know I don't frequent these parts often these days, but it would be fun to catch up with some of you folks to be sure (or to meet new folks as well, always a treat)!

-Red

Campaigns: Dragon Age: Requiem

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

@alex_redeye, what booth #? I'll be sure to stop by!

Myself, I'll be demoing at booth #3057 (Fallen Dominon Studios, Fallen Land board game) off-and-on throughout the con.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Oh man, I totally forgot to include that!

Booth 2209 (Renegade Game Studios, whom we are partnered with).

I suppose I can post my general schedule of when I should be at places to help accommodate anyone wanting to pop by.  These are times when I am not running demos, in meetings, or just generally bumming about (which if you see me bumming around, feel free to say hi).

Thursday:

• 1pm-4pm @ Renegade HQ

• 8pm-12am @ Ruins of Atlantis Masquerade Ball (Hosted by Greater Than Games and Geek & Sundry)

Friday:

• 11am-1pm @ Renegade HQ

• 1pm-2pm @ We're Alive: Frontier/Outbreak: Undead.. Signing

Saturday:

• 1pm-3pm @ Renegade HQ

Sunday:

• 11am-12pm @ We're Alive: Frontier/Outbreak: Undead.. Signing

• 1pm-3pm @ Renegade HQ

With that said, those spots where I'm at the Renegade HQ are subject to change at a whim depending on what all comes up over the weekend, but at least right now (just before I head out for Indy) my plan is as noted above.

-Red

• Abersade
    Abersade

Alex, it was a pleasure to finally put a face to your name. UselessTriviaMan, I eventually located your booth but wasn't able to find you, perhaps next time.

GM of Rise of the Durnskald: Wrath of the Fallen Goddess - February 2016 CotM

GM of Core: The Ashes of Alcarna - April 2020 CotM

GM of Stream of Kairos

Need CSS Help? It may be covered here: Abersade's CSS Hub

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Was very cool to be able to meet you!  Hope you had a great Con!

-Red