[Blog] Guest Article Thread

Kallak
Kallak

As stated before, articles are making a comeback on the blog, and so this thread will periodically be updated with links to items written by guest authors. If you're interested in contributing to the blog, for a single piece for something more, please send me a private message and we can talk further.

~~~

Our first guest article in this new "era" comes from a good friend of mine, and deals with Practical Effects: Creating Props for Star Wars and other Sci-Fi Games. If you enjoy props and other gaming related craft, you should give it a read and see Jynx's stuff (I like the Rathtars myself).

All the best,
- Kallak

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

The Rathtars are fun!

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Some wonderfully creative ideas in that blog with great pics!

yes

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Kallak
    Kallak

A new guest article has been added to the blog. My good friend Jynx makes a return and discusses a "nemesis" of sorts that he often grapples with. Check it out in his article I Fail to Follow: Making Followers Easier for the GM.

As always, if you'd like to contribute to the blog's guest articles, private message me on the site and give me overview of the topic you'd like to cover.

All the best,
    - Kallak