New Forum Posts

Krothos
Krothos
edited May 2018 in General Discussion

Is anyone else not receiving email notifications when new forum posts are created on their OP website?

This is the 2nd time where one of my players created a new forum post, and I didn't know about it until I logged on my website a few days later. I confirmed with my player "Email All" was checked both times.

Thanks.

Post edited by Krothos on

Comments

• SkidAce
    SkidAce

No matter what is done, that email problem seems to come back.

I really have no idea what could be causing it, and yhey never seem to say.  Once I thought they mentioned some kind of limit that needed resetting in order ot prevent log jams of unsent mails.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

The limit was something that was monitored regularly, at least weekly, before Kaleidoscope, if that helps.

Just trying to help out.

• Kallak
    Kallak

Have you opened a support ticket regarding this Krothos?

Limit wise, I'll see what I can find out. 

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Krothos
    Krothos

Believe I did open a ticket on this previously, but don't specifically remember as it's been a month or so. I didn't open a ticket this time. I will do so now.

Thanks for the info everyone!

• Kallak
    Kallak

Thanks Krothos, I know it feels like a waste of time to create a ticket on something that's already been brought up, but it does help with the tracking.

All the best,
    - Kallak