Infobox Template for Textile

daeranilen
daeranilen

I haven't seen anyone talk about making infoboxes in Textile, so I have no idea if this is something y'all will actually want to use, but I just made a simple one and wanted to share! Here's the code:

table{max-width: 50%; float:right}.
|_\2. TITLE |
|_\2{border-top: 1px solid #ddd}. IMAGE |
|_/2{border-top: 1px solid #ddd}. Category 1 |{border-top: 1px solid #ddd}. Item 1-A |
| Item 1-B |
|_/3{border-top: 1px solid #ddd}. Category 2 |{border-top: 1px solid #ddd}. Item 2-A |
| Item 2-B |
| Item 2-C|
|_{border-top: 1px solid #ddd}. Category 3 |{border-top: 1px solid #ddd}. Item 3-A |

In short, it's just a two-column table floated right with some borders in it. Nothing special, but hey, now it's done for you! Just paste it in at the top of your page and customize to your liking. My only recommendation is that you keep the max-width set to 50% because this ensures readability on mobile (assuming you care about that).

You can see this infobox template in action on the (extremely unfinished) pages I made for the two major gods of my campaign here and here.

Comments