Displaying a list of Wiki pages

Voivoed
Voivoed
edited May 2018 in Campaign Portal Building

Hi,

I'd like to change my main Wiki page to display a list of existing Wiki pages, maybe grouped by tags, instead of having to click on the "show all pages" all the time... is that possible? I know you can create links to specific tags, which is something I could do, but I'd rather have the actual page titles come up right away.

Alternatively, how could I display the tag cloud widget instead? It's that panel on the right of the search result page:

Edit: actually, I just noticed the search by tag (mycampaign/obsidianportal.com/search?tag=whatever) is not returning any results for anything... :-(

Post edited by Voivoed on

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey Voivoed,

The issue with the tags is on support's radar and is currently being looked into/worked on. Hopefully the fix will come soon.

Post edited by Kallak on
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Voivoed
    Voivoed

@Kallak thanks! What about my other question, about displaying a list of Wiki entries, or the list of all tags? Do you know if there is a shortcode of some sort to do that?

• weasel0
    weasel0

That sounds like something you'd need a script to do and those are outright blocked by OPs backend anti-virus/hacking/whatever routines.

I could be wrong, I doubt there's a way to do it via html/textile but that's the risk of posting to public forums. There's always someone smarter.

• cgregory
    cgregory

Only way I can see of doing it is to create it by hand.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016