Made some changes and need opinions

Keryth987
Keryth987

So...made some changes to the Shadows Site and really want people's opinions as to whether they are good or bad. Specifically, on the main page, and the pages for each Season, which links to can be found at https://shadows-over-new-york.obsidianportal.com/wikis/sessions)

So, if everyone could take a look and elt me know what they think, I'd preciate it

Comments

• Bortas
    Bortas

Like the organization!

-bort

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

I did a quick once over and I like the changes too!

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

So the Songs aren't distracting? The one on the Main Page (and Season 3) are the theme song for the recently concluded Season 3, while the songs on Seasons 1 and 2 are their respective themes as all used in their opening Credits videos

• Bortas
    Bortas

Keryth - does this happen on your account from a computer? I wonder if it has anything to do with accessing a mobile file system.

-bort

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

Music really doesn't distract me, and if I really don't want to listen to it, I can always mute the sound on the device I'm viewing the page on.

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

@Bortas. Think you put this in the wrong topic, but to answer your question, the JSON error happens on my PC as well as mobile devices. And not just for me either

• Bortas
    Bortas

You are right, my bad!

-bort

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

New Update Bar added (thanks @Alex_redeye) to the main page. If people look closely to the contents of said bar, they might find a pleasant surprise too :)

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Looks good!  Nice to see you'll have more content rolling in soon!

-Red

Campaigns: Dragon Age: Requiem

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

And now we have Opening AND Closing Credits.

Season 1 Closing Credits

The opening credits now proceed the first session synopsis of each episode and the closing credits  close the final session of each episode. Season one so far, but will be done for every season.

Let me know what ya think and how many references/jokes can you find?

Post edited by Keryth987 on

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

Well, new templates, power groups, and a Season 2 NPC have been all added to SHadows. Take a peek and let me know what oyu all think :)