Recently, when creating new pages on one of my campaign pages, I cannot use of the hyperlink buttons. Likewise, my toolbar at the top of the entry section lacks any dynamic fields such as bold, italics, links, etc. My entry fields have also reduced from a block to a line and I have to use a drag function to expand it. Any attempts to use any of the link buttons just causes my entry to jump to the top of the page with no changes.
I have tested this on a second campaign page I own, and have no issues. I have tested this on another campaign that I am a player in, and have had no issues. I have had one of my players also test it, and he reports that he has the same issue on my page, but not on his own campaign page.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hi @BadguyEX, the reported issues must be fixed at this point, we posted details on daily update forum:
Thank you for the update. Everything looks to be in working order again!