Can´t create a new campaign

Mythforger_Games
Mythforger_Games

I have an ascended sub and can not create a new campaign. I keep getting an error message. HTTP Error 500

Is there anything i can do?

Post edited by OPAdmin on

Comments

• OPAdmin
    OPAdmin

Hi @Mythforger_Games,

sorry for this inconvenience, we are working already on fix for it.

In meantime you can use the following "workaround" to get this sorted. Please go to any of yours existing campaign e.g.

https://die-geborstenen-inseln.obsidianportal.com/dashboard

and click on "Create campaign" from there. This way campaign will be created without any errors.

Thanks

• Bortas
    Bortas

From the dashboard of two of my campaigns (obviously the URL is different):

This page isn’t working

morwindl.obsidianportal.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

-bort

• Mythforger_Games
    Mythforger_Games

Hey Admin. I allready tried that. It does not work. I saw you created a Campain on my account yesterday. Could you do that again and leave it open, so i can use it? Would be helpful for now.

• Mythforger_Games
    Mythforger_Games

Again. Your workaround does not work for me. I NEED the features i have paid money for to work. I accept some bugs, but i do not accept that i can not even open a campaign! If you can not give me, what i i pay for, please tell me how i can get back my hard earned money.

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

Mythforger_Games, while I get that you're frustrated by spending money and not getting value out of it, just give them a little more time. Believe it or not, I've seen a whole lot of progress fixing bugs over the last few days and I'm actually getting excited that OP might actually be a working system again. Sure there are still issues with the site, but Support has fixed a whole lot of bugs that some of us have been dealing with for quite a while. I'd say that Support is actually giving us support finally and hopefully they'll get the new campaign issue taken care of quickly as well.

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• OPAdmin
    OPAdmin

Thanks for your patience with us guys! The internal server error has been officially fixed, more details can be found on our latest update.

This discussion has been closed.

March 2024
Wrath of the Highborn

Read the feature post on the blog
Return to Obsidian Portal

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions