Player Invites not Being Sent?

stonethomasj89
stonethomasj89

I have created my campaign, and invited each of my players, but none of them have received emails. One of my players created an account, and I tried adding them via username, but was given the error that the player had already been invited to the game. It's been 24 hours. They have checked their spam folders, to no avail. What can I do?

Comments

• weasel0
    weasel0

Not much. E-mail is an ongoing on and off issue.

• benjaminleedy
    benjaminleedy

I'm having a similar issue, but some people are getting invites and others are not.  For one person who has an OP account they never got the invite and the invite doesn't show up in my list of pending invites.  Then I sent another and it immediately shows up in my pending invites.  Another player wasn't getting the invite then on a follow-up attempt they suddenly received it (and it showed up on my pending list) and they were able to join.  It has nothing to do with email notifications, these people all have OP accounts and the invites just aren't being created properly in some cases but telling me they've already been invited if I try again.

• Netjera
    Netjera

I'm having this issue as well.  None of my players seem to be receiving their emails.  I tried to get them to create accounts, but they're all confused (and I am as well) - how do they create accounts as *players*?  It keeps asking them to create a campaign, in order to create an account, and none of them are the GM?

• chrisbloom7
    chrisbloom7

Having the same issue today. Sending reminders isn't working either, and along with this all my maps still say "Your map is being processed and will be fully available in a few minutes," but it's been a few hours since I uploaded them.

• weasel0
    weasel0

May have to wit a few days on the maps but they do eventually pop up.

The emails and reminders keep fluctuating between functional and not. Mostly not.

Just have the players make dummy campaigns. Even when there's an invite to a campaign and they follow that link to make an account, I think OP really insists they create their own campaign anyway. It'd not a big deal really. Make one called Test or Mandatory and then join your campaign and never touch their own ever again.