vlenleak
vlenleak
edited May 2009 in Bug Reports

Comments

• vlenleak
    vlenleak
    -Firefox 3.0.10 and IE 8.0.6001
    -Windows xp

So it seems like everytime I try and do something with my wiki I keep getting 500 internal server error. I've tried editing stuff in both firefox and an updated IE (I hate IE) and have come up with the same results using both. It happens anytime I edit something and try to save. I'm also getting the big red X at the top of the page and a "There was an error editing your page." whenever I try to edit something that I recently was able to edit. It also takes along time to save pages once I hit the save button and isn't as instant as when I was first editing. Is there a limit to the amount of room your wiki can take up? I didn't see a limit anywhere and didn't see a higher limit if you paid for an account. Thanks for any help that can be given.
  • vlenleak
    vlenleak
    I just tried to delete a page and start over on something since it wouldn't save it for me and got the "There was an error editing your page."
  • ryan
    ryan
    sorry for the problems.

Can you give me the specific wiki page (and campaign) that you're trying to edit / delete so I can figure out what's going wrong?

Ryan
  • vlenleak
    vlenleak
    Pluck Hue is the campaign name.
    It is happening to alot of my pages, but the main contender at this point is probably http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/pluck-hue/wikis/chronological-timeline and anything that has a link to that page. I did manage to get through my cities, but that was just adding tags. I went through and added tags to just about everything I want as a page so my players know what they are suppose to edit and what needs done yet.
  • ryan
    ryan
    Wow, that's a massive wiki with lots of external links. I'm checking it out, but its probably going to take a bit.
  • vlenleak
    vlenleak
    guess I'm testing the limits of the system without realizing it, sorry.