Has the API been abandoned?

MatneyX
MatneyX

As the title says... it's been months since anyone asked questions about it, and even longer since OP has provided responses to those questions.

I'd love to develop something -- using the API -- but I can't even register a new key.  At this point, if they're not going to support it, should it even be on the site?

Comments

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

Not sure if you've kept up with other threads on the forums, but we were informed on the is anyone captaining the ship thread that the company has lost the team that were supporting OP, but are in the process of building a new team. I would imagine the same would be said about the API situation. I'm not part of OP, but I would not be surprised if the API gets attention once they deal with other issues that have been plaguing the site.

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

If I recall the API was abandoned a very long time ago- longer than the current situation

Just trying to help out.

• MatneyX
    MatneyX

Awesome, and thank you.  As it appears things have changed, for the better, with OP's care for its users and stuff, I'll just bring this back up after Jameela (@OPAdmin) notes that they're through their most pressing bugs. :)