Making a Media Library image a link

UselessTriviaMan
UselessTriviaMan

I haven't been targeted (yet) by Photobucket's new policies, but I expect it to happen at some point and I'm starting to change my image hosting to my Media Library here.

Posting an image from the Media Library is easy. Posting a link is easy. But how do I combine the two? I know there's a way to do this, but I can't find it or figure it out on my own.

Thanks!

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

Comments

• Bortas
    Bortas

I doubt this is what you mean... but... I edit a wiki page, I upload media, then I preview. I right click the image and use copy image address, then I cancel the wiki edit and paste the link into the place I actually want to use it.

Now that I've said that, it occurs to me, you could just upload in your media library, click view image, then save that link... and paste it where you want.

Hope that helps,

-bort

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

Actually, that completely worked. I feel kinda dumb for not figuring it out myself. :-P

Thanks @Bortas!

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• weasel0
    weasel0

I already got hit by photobucket's monetization place. I've got 40 random pics there and only have two "hot linked."