Maps not appearing

Anubus

Hello, Is anyone else having issues with maps not appearing.  I've updated mine and the initial preview shows, but it's be stuck at processing for days...

Comments

• samgullman
    samgullman

Same. Just bought this service, trying it out for the group. This is a dealbreaker for sure unless it starts working.

• Dreadnought
    Dreadnought

Having the same problem. They've always worked for me in the past.

• art_lawry
    art_lawry

No updates here? Pretty sure this is still happening today

• Nehebkau
    Nehebkau

Still happening to me as well, tried to upload a fourth map to my campaign, nada.  This is a serious issue and making running very difficult for me.

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

For the Kingmaker campaign I've been running, the map system has been working for me. I only have 1 map at present, but so far every time I update the map, about every two weeks, the new updated version has been showing.

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• Bortas
    Bortas

It has been 36 hours for me, and still: Your map is being processed and will be fully available in a few minutes.

-bort

• Bortas
    Bortas

After days, they suddenly went up this morning, all of them, inexplicably.

-bort

• Omegabase
    Omegabase

Uploaded campaign map and updated it a few times this month, no issues noted.  Could well have been a temporary delay in the google maps service or API?  Not sure how much of that is under the control of OP. 

I have seen issues where the Soundcloud API stopped working and my soundcloud-hosted recording wouldn't appear.  Then a few weeks later it mysteriously started working again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcanearth

Gammaworld 2754