Is Obsidian Portal down or offline for anyone else?

Comments

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

Just checked a few of my OP sites and they came up fine. Course, this is 2 days later so it could be that the problem has been resolved.

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

The site was down for a while on Saturday.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Bladorthin
    Bladorthin

It was down for about 100-ish hours on Saturday. I haven't had any problems since.

• Zetesofos
    Zetesofos

I've been having some connection and timeout issues yesterday and today - particularily noticable when trying to edit wiki pages. anyone else?

• Basileus
    Basileus

I think that's pretty much standard these days. I don't use OP much anymore, but when I do interact with it, I almost always run into some of that.

• SkidAce
    SkidAce

I'm getting the "this website is offline" message from Cloudflare again today.

• Robling
    Robling

Yes. The website has been flaky for over a week now, crashing at times and being unable to access on a regular basis. Where are the DEVS!?

Post edited by Robling on
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I placed an Urgent help request on Kaleidoscope's Contact page a little bit ago. I quickly received an automated response, and the site was back up ten minutes later. I don't know if I was the cause of the fix, but I'll totally take credit. ;-)

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

Thanks for doing that UTM, you the man! ;-)

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

So someone sort of listens??  Interesting...

Thanks UTM...

Just trying to help out.

• Jim_Mount
    Jim_Mount

Maybe? I did the same thing a few hours ago and the site is still down.