[CLOSED] Issue with site stylesheet & dice roller?

rma1979
rma1979
edited March 2009 in Bug Reports

Comments

• rma1979
    rma1979
    It appears that, with the addition of the JavaScript dice icon to the main menu, the Search box has gotten pushed _down_ a bit. This has resulted in the Profile box (on the main page) and sidebar (on all other pages) getting pushed to the _left_. This further results in element positioning on those remaining pages being off - either "squeezed" together as on the Campaign page, or everything placed _below_ the sidebar, as on the Profile or Character pages.

FYI: Running Mac OSX 10.5.6 and FireFox 3.0.7
  • mysterious_stranger
    mysterious_stranger
    I'm seeing the same issue. Safari 4 is free of the problem surprisingly...

I disabled all addons in Firefox just to make sure it wasn't some odd conflict...
  • ryan
    ryan
    Very strange. I have had problems with Safari on the Mac not loading the javascript fully, but if I did a command + R reload it appears just fine. Firefox's hard reload is command + shift + R. Since then I haven't been able to replicate these issues and I'm running the same system.

If it happens again, could you please send me a screenshot.

Thanks for the report,
    Ryan
  • mysterious_stranger
    mysterious_stranger
    Figured it out...I reset my profile and the problem went away. Then I tested on another Mac, problem wasn't there. Compared new profile, other mac profile, and old profile. Problem was default font was set to 18 point instead of 16 point in Firefox/Preferences/Content. Verified this was the problem, so issue is on client side.
  • ryan
    ryan
    Weird.... Thanks for letting us know.
  • rma1979
    rma1979
    Reducing the font size to 16pt certainly did fix it... but this still seems like an open bug in the CSS coding - if you're going to design the site for a specific font size, then _specify_ that font size in the stylesheet. It should be completely agnostic of what my client-side preferences are.