Change Maps link

Vishera
Vishera

How would I go about changing the link to the Maps page? Since the actual Maps page is borked and is pretty crappy with the square google maps. Is there a way I can change the link on the maps tab on the navigation menu to direct to a wiki page I will just make with my maps?

Comments

• cgregory
    cgregory

I've done some workarounds with the navbar links but it basically requires you to add code to every page. In the end I've usually found it easier to remove the map link in the navbar and place a link in my main wiki page. I can dig up the old code i was using if you want, but it is a pain to implement and this is coming from a guy who implemented an animated solar system and orbitting UFO in css as his front page.

Perhaps the turkish chat site spam above will provide some additional info. ;)

Post edited by cgregory on

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Vishera
    Vishera

Even if I had to remove the link from the nav bar completely that's fine. At the top of every page I have a short menu - though I have to add said menu to every page, it's not that bad. 

https://terrene.obsidianportal.com

• cgregory
    cgregory

then it is simply

.section.maps {

display: none !important;

}

They are among us!

• Vishera
    Vishera

This still leaves the icon and the link for maps. See my OP for what I'm talking about:

https://terrene.obsidianportal.com

• cgregory
    cgregory

Yeah, it only works correctly on the li sections maps. The front page, wiki and adventure logs doesn't have the section class so it is only partially effective. Try.

li.maps {

display: none !important;

}

Post edited by cgregory on

They are among us!

• Vishera
    Vishera

there we go, that works! thanks again