Someone to approve DST's in a timely manner

hades200082
hades200082
edited April 2017 in Feature Requests

I've had a DST submitted for approval for over a month now.

Emailed OP_Support and just get nonsense responses back like "send us screenshots of yor problem" and "you can do it yourself on the DST page" (which I can't)

Messaged the volunteer who several people said is the guy to message to get things approved but no reply from him either (indeed he hasn't posted on the forums since September last year so may be inactive)

No idea what company is behind OP but someone needs to step up and take ownership of the site and start actually responding to people in a timely manner ... especially if they want people to continue paying for the premium version.

What do you think
  1. Do you agree?6 votes
    1. I agree
      100.00%
    2. I'm not really bothered
        0.00%
    3. I disagree
        0.00%
Post edited by hades200082 on

Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

DST's are managed by someone on a completely volunteer basis.  I would suggest if you have DST issues that are persistent you submit a help ticket.  The people who run this site rarely check the forums.

Just trying to help out.

• ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV

I don't check the forums often, and there are no notifications about new DST submissions, but I'm around. If you PM me on the site itself (not the forums) it will send me an email, and I can usually check things out within a few days.