Looking for players Marvel Heroic Roleplaying

Bleysgm
Bleysgm
edited April 2017 in Player Lounge

A play by post game set in the Marvel universe. 

We've started an introductory adventure, but we still have three slots open for when we start the main campaign, which is coming up quickly.  No experience nessessary, I'm new to the system myself.  Check it out here.

https://theindomitableinvaders.obsidianportal.com/

Post edited by Bleysgm on

Comments

• Tang_the_Cat
    Tang_the_Cat

This sounds amazing. I would love to participate, though I dont know nearly anything about the system. (Pure pathfinder player) but im a quick study and love the lore/world aspect of RP much more than the number crunch anyway. Ive read what i have access to on your wiki and love the stories so far. 

• Bleysgm
    Bleysgm

I sent an invite to the game, so you can check it out in more detail.  This is the first time using the system for everyone playing, including myself, so inexperience is no big deal.

• Bleysgm
    Bleysgm

Still two slots open.

• bloodiedporcelain
    bloodiedporcelain

I've only played Marvel Heroic once, and barely remember much more than the fact that I had an absolute blast. I'm brand new to OP though, and would probably need help figuring out how things work both with the system and the site. But... I'd love to join in if you still have room. :)

• Bleysgm
    Bleysgm

It's no problem, mostly everyone here is new to the system, including me.  (actually, if you have played it once before, then you were already ahead of me.

We still have two spots left,I'll send an invite so you can check things out in more detail.

• Bleysgm
    Bleysgm

Ok, one spot left.

• woomod

Looks like you'll need someone who knows the system. (It's great btw.)

I'll take your grumbling vet slot if you want!

• Bleysgm
    Bleysgm

Hey, sorry. Are you still interested?  I'll send an invite.