atmycrossroads
atmycrossroads
edited April 2009 in Player Lounge

Comments

• atmycrossroads
    atmycrossroads
    New user here.

Im Dave, from Kentucky.

Really nice site. Looking forward to putting it to full use.

Nice list of supported games as well. I run mostly World of Darkness

Im finding the textile coding to be rather difficult (most of the format given in the textile help doesnt appear to work as written, though this could just be me.) but Im still learning.

Overall I really like the site and cant wait to get the campaign up and running. right now I think I have everything set private but when I have more than just notes there Ill open it up to everyone.

Thanks Ryan and Micah.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hi there! Glad you're mostly enjoying it. I'm sorry I can't be much help with the formatting, since I tend to present information in paragraphs or very plain tables. =)
  • atmycrossroads
    atmycrossroads
    *chuckle* Im more than mostly enjoying it.
    Like I said Im still learning. I may look up some of your plain tables however.
  • atmycrossroads
    atmycrossroads
    Well, I still have a rather large assortment of NPCs to detail and so far only two of my players have found the time to sign up to the site but here is my own little corner of the Portal.

Be gentle -- or at least use the foam cuffs. My first wiki/game-related site.

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/avalonsbackroads
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    I've favorited the campaign and am looking forward to delving into it. I have to admit, the fact that you set it in northeast KY was a big draw for me - I grew up in Pike County.
  • atmycrossroads
    atmycrossroads
    The wife of one of my players is from pike. I live and work in floyd.