Clone an existing campaign

ravenspoe
ravenspoe

I am trying to reboot an older campaign with new players, but right now the only option I have is to start a new one and build it from scratch. Is there a way to clone a campaign so I can just reboot with new players?

Comments

• ketherian
    ketherian

If there is, I'd love to know how. I too have run into this problem. Typically I use ye old cut-and-paste.

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

I've done the same as ketherian too, I've just made a new campaign and copied and pasted everything over to it.

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I have actually rebooted the old campaign rather than build anew - my initial Ptolus group imploded after about 12 sessions, but it made more sense to simply wipe those PCs from the campaign site and start fresh with a clean slate.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• weasel0
    weasel0

The best we can do is someone built a parser to help separate the site "backup" into separate pages.

And that's it. There's no way to upload anything back into the site(That I know of). Though I recall(Maybe) people used to access OP by TCP? I could be mis-remembering which site it was or like the RSS it went away at the Reforge.