Sticky Posts

drewsph_dunn
drewsph_dunn

Hi everyone.  Just joined and I'm really impressed by everything here.  One thing I'm not intuitively grasping: on my campaigns Forums, how can I lock/sticky a post to the top of the Forum?  For example, I created a FAQ Forum and I want to lock the first post to the top of the thread.  How would I do this?  

Also as a general aside, it's very easy to surf all the way to the subforum I want, create a post, and only then realize that the default setting for new posts is 'Forum' and not the subforum that I was previously viewing.  Super frustrating to have to manually move those posts back to the subforum.  

Thanks to any and all that help me figure this out.

Drew

Comments

• cgregory
    cgregory

There is no ability to sticky a post in the campaign forums. It would be nice if there were an ability to do so. Most campaigns that I've seen have used the wiki as the place to host their FAQ since you have more control over that.

The forums are extremely basic in their functionality.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• SkidAce
    SkidAce

Fun note:  You used to be able to sticky forums to the top of the forum list.  This was an option while editing the forum itself (not posts).

It disappeared at some point.

• OPSupport
    OPSupport

Added this to the list of improvements that I will propose after finishing with the bug fixes.

Thanks!

• ketherian
    ketherian

Hey Alan, is there a public facing list of your open bugs and list of hoped-for improvements?