I got robbed....

friendlypickle
friendlypickle

...someone broke into my bank account just before Christmas (nice security Wells Fargo!) and drained my account.  I've since cancelled the card I was using and had a new one issued.  I'd like to update the info here so my payments keep rolling to OP smooth and easy.  Under payment details there's a handy link called "Update Payment Details", perfect!  Apparently it's just for show.  Click on it, nothing.  I get the little "browser is trying like hell to get there" spinner thingy, then nothing.  Useless.

I'd prefer not to wait for the account to default to NON-PAYMENT CANCELLATION status before having an opportunity to update this.  Kindly fix this and get back to me please.

Thankies, FriendlyPickle

Comments

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

Create a support ticket- they are not active on the forums.

Just trying to help out.

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

Most importantly, sorry about the robbery, but glad you are ok- things can be replaced.

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Sympathies!  I hope you get the OP thing sorted out though.  Let us know here if you do, so that other people who might be in a similar situation will benefit.  

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• friendlypickle
    friendlypickle

Update:  Did finally find a place to update my information.  Money got returned, all is well.  Thanks for the support, much appreciated!  Hope it doesn't happen to any of you.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Thanks for the update, friendlypickle.  I am glad you got your issue sorted out but it is great that you posted here to tell us.  It is comforting for us all to know that there is light within the dark tunnels that lead away from our main path.   I hope you continue to have a great time with your campaign and gaming in general.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member