Character Sheets

Eirynfox
Eirynfox

Character sheets that look like the actual character sheets from the games. Like a 5e D&D Character sheet instead of a 3.5e Pathfinder Sheet?

Comments

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Well, let me chime in what I can.

First of all, it is important to know that all of the Dynamic Sheet Templates (DSTs) that are available here on OP are ones created by members of the site.  None of them are officially produced or maintained.  In some cases they are designed with personal tweaks and the sort for House Rules baked in.  This is simply the nature of the beast, as it were.

The second factor I see here is potential issues with licensing to have anything "official" and like the actual character sheets for the games in question.  Now, many game developers would probably be none too concerned about this but it doesn't change the fact that they could get huffy and cause headaches behind the scenes if this were done.  With that in mind I wouldn't get my hopes up much for this to ever come to light around here.

Not that it wouldn't be a darn cool feature.

-Red

Campaigns: Dragon Age: Requiem