Media Folders - Images are not showing up

Harliquinn
Harliquinn

I am creating some media folders for my campaign and when I upload images into them, they show up in the folder structure the first time. However, when I return to the Media Library and click on the folder name, they are no longer showing up in the browser. They are accessible when I go to 'embed' or link images but I cannot see them otherwise.

Is this a problem anyone else is noticing?

Comments

• Kristianx
    Kristianx

+1 for this. Also notice that storage space is counted, so it must be *somewhere*

• GromHoll
    GromHoll
    +1
    I created ticket two month ago, but no still haven't answered.
    I will try contact to support again.
    Post edited by GromHoll on
  • OPSupport
    OPSupport

Hi,

We have reviewed your ticket. I have created a request for the appropriate dev to look into this issue.

Please bear with us until we find a solution for this issue. I'm hoping for a quick turnaround time to fix this.

Best wishes,

obsidianportal support

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

So which of the 3 users that had responded previously were you addressing opsupport?

Just trying to help out.

• GromHoll
    GromHoll

abu_is_evil, it's response to my ticket (Link to forum was added to ticket), but... no any information after that.

• Japo
    Japo

Follow, same issue

• GromHoll
    GromHoll

OPSupport, still no information about this issue. It has any due date?

Post edited by GromHoll on
  • OPSupport
    OPSupport

The issue has been added to our list of things to fix, but I don't have a due date at this time. Hoping to fix all outstanding issues after the holidays.

Thank you for your patience with these problems.

• GromHoll
    GromHoll

Thanks for answer.

It's very important for me, because I have a lot of player's arts. And I want to store this on OP.

• GromHoll
    GromHoll

Hello!

Do you have any updates about this issue?