A small list.

B1tF0x
B1tF0x

Maps and tokens to run a game on. I would love to see this site upstage roll20 who I think have become lazy with improvements and refuse to fix thing they break each "update"

Request "control"  my DM made a campaign listing on this site. and also wrote up my character which he now "owns" a request permission button so i can edit my sheet here would be nice. (im fairly sure he can allow me access manually though i'd rather not wait a week to ask him) 

Stat Calculator. why go elsewhere for one

Just some random idea's 

Comments

• cgregory
    cgregory

You could send a PM to your DM to ask for him to change owner to you. Changing owner only takes a couple seconds.

Have you ever checked out MapTool? I prefer it to roll20.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• B1tF0x
    B1tF0x

(im fairly sure he can allow me access manually though i'd rather not wait a week to ask him)  <---

• cgregory
    cgregory

I realize that but it would take them more than a week to implement that feature request assuming it even gets added to the top of their list. That is why i suggest sending a private message to your DM, unless he doesn't have access to the Internet for a week, he could make you to owner of the character in 5 minutes.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• B1tF0x
    B1tF0x

Which is why i want it implemented. because im not the only one whose ever gonna have a similar problem. stop arguing pointlessly. 

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

That's not a pointless argument, B1. It's an explanation of why the site's support team isn't going to waste time (and it WOULD be a waste of time and resources) to add something that is actually very unnecessary. 

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• B1tF0x
    B1tF0x

none of these requests are necessary. no request is. 

that's kind of the point if they were they would of already been done or already in development. 

So suggesting improvments that arin't is all that's left. 

So yes it is a pointless arguments when these are suggestions if they don't want to add them im not holding a gun to their head am I.
    Post edited by B1tF0x on
  • Jim_Mount
    Jim_Mount

" im not the only one whose ever gonna have a similar problem"

Not being able to communicate with your DM outside of the game session? Actually, and I do apologize that this is your case, but I do think you are the only person who is ever gonna have that problem.

• weasel0
    weasel0

The button is called the messages button. If he'd be unavailable to answer a PM requesting ownership hed not be able to respond to a button that does the same thing only the lazy way.