Been a Long Time

alex_redeye
alex_redeye

How are people doing around here?  Been a long time since I have popped in.  Some of the latest threads are disconcerting.

-Red

Campaigns: Dragon Age: Requiem

Comments

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Hi Alex

Good to hear from you again.  I hope you are well rested and yet still roleplaying your self onward through life.  

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• cgregory
    cgregory

Hi Alex,

Things were looking good for awhile then silence. How are things with you? I think last I heard you were doing something with Outbreak: Undead?

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Kallak
    Kallak

The recent silence from the support side is definitely a bit troubling, especially since it appears to have happened rather suddenly.

Post edited by Kallak on
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Thanks everyone, glad to be getting back around.

I am certainly still gaming, and getting along with life.  I am indeed working with Hunters Books, mainly on the Outbreak: Undead game line.  That has been going well, and the first project I worked on with them is available in PDF on DTRPG (The 2nd Edition Gamemaster's Companion that is intended to be used with the 2E Starter Kit).  We are currently working on the core books for 2E along with a few other things as well.

As for things around here, it is nice to see that a few things I had lined up before leaving the project came to life around here (community members getting some blog access and the sort, forum updates, and a couple front end a system updates).  But, yea, the seeming sudden silence is not very welcome to see upon getting back around these parts.  Anyways, I'll refrain from talking on it too much as I am admittedly still under an NDA regarding the project.

So on a more gaming related note, I should be getting my old Dragon Age game going again here sometime soon, and I am also planning on doing a OP page for a Vampire: The Masquerade game I am gearing up for (that page is already well under construction, but hidden for the moment), and one more for a game of Outbreak: Undead I'll be running soon using the new 2E content so it can get some more playtesting before release.  So I should be back around a bit more moving forward here.

-Red

• Bortas
    Bortas

Welcome back Alex, good to hear from you!

-bort

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Thanks Bort!

-Red

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

Welcome back Alex. So happy to hear you are doing better and to see you around here.

Even better to hear your campaign will be gearing up again

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

Hey Alex, long time... you know me, even if you don't think you do- send me a pm and I will explain.

Just trying to help out.

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Interesting - done.

-Red

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

Looking forward to seeing your sites again bustle with improvements!

Just trying to help out.

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Been working away on the page for my upcoming Vampire: The Masquerade Chronicle currently in between my other writing.  Still not fully decided on the design for it, so working in a bit of content as of late to get a feel for how it will all fit together as it were.  Character Creation will probably happen in the next couple of weeks for that and then I'll probably make it a public page.

DA will revive sometime in 2017 - nothing specific set just yet for it though, but most if not all of the cast of characters should be returning.  Outbreak may end up kicking off before that, though I am still trying to decide how I want that site to be setup and may need to hold for a bit since it will be using as yet unpublished rules.  We'll see though, I just know Vampire will go live first.

-Red

• Maesenko
    Maesenko

Alex is alive!  This is wonderful news!

Whether you get involved with the whole Kaleidoscope issue again or not, I'm just glad to see you back.  I look forward to seeing your games get off the ground and hopefully onto OP where more of us can see your work.

Happy gaming.

~Mae

CotM Selection Committee

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Nice to see you again too, Mae.  All the sessions I have planed presently I intend to do an OP page for, so you should see some stuff move along with that soon enough.

-Red

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

As the spamBot overran the fornt page, moving some topics back to the front