Obsidian Portal Updates?

SkidAce
SkidAce

Has anyone seen anything on Facebook, Twitter, or the blog about the way ahead for OP improvements?

Perhaps someone from the Inner Council, is there any news?

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

It's been a bit quiet lately, which hopefully just means the team is busy and working hard,... but I can say they were working on a revamp of the dashboard area.

OPSupport had posted some teaser in-progress screen captures and I was given access to the staging area temporarily to test out and provide feedback. I gave said feedback and it's been fairly quiet since.

So either I "broke" something with my feedback or they've resumed working and have just let the public back and forth fall to the wayside a bit in the meantime. I'm going to assume it's the second scenario for now.

Probably not as definitive as you were hoping (certainly less than I'd like to be), but it's what I've got at present.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Maesenko
    Maesenko

Would be nice to at least get a monthly news update, y'know?  A list of "in progress", "fixed", etc. would be nice to see, at least in the blog.  I know at one point they tried a changelog, but that seems to have also fallen by the wayside...

~Mae

CotM Selection Committee

• Kallak
    Kallak

@Maesenko,

Regrettably, the changelog didn't ever really get "off the ground" so to speak. It was decided that it would be better to create something more automated or database driven rather than a hard coded page that would need to be updated (which is obviously true), just the actual creation of said page/tool was not done due to other work that was deemed higher priority.

I would still love to see a version of the changelog page come to life, so here's hoping.

Post edited by Kallak on
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

Any communication is welcome.

Just trying to help out.