How can I Rescue a Campaign with a Corrupted link?

Socrates
Socrates
edited October 2016 in Campaign Portal Building

I accidentally changed the URL to one of my campaigns (in Settings) to include the | character, which is not allowed in a URL. The link therefore seems to be corrupted somehow, the | character having been replaced by %7C. Every time the link (Campaigns drop down menu) is used, it brings you to a 'This site can't be reached.' page (DNS address could not be found). 

I have contacted the OP support using the support tool, but have received no reply for several days.

Any ideas?

Post edited by Socrates on

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Normally I'd say make a ticket with support, but if you have already, that's a little troubling. I know the tech team was working on a dashboard update, so hopefully theyou are just buried in that and not having issues of some variety.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Socrates
    Socrates

Yes... Looking more closely now, it seems that I created the ticket 15 days ago. That seems like a long time to be waiting with no response.

• cgregory
    cgregory

I'd resubmit the ticket and message OPSupport

If I remember correctly, the last guy who had this type of issue submitted the following info.

The full pathname of the campaign url https://the|frontier.obsidianportal.com/

And what your the campaign url should have been id should have been instead of the|frontier

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016