Featured Campaign of the Month

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak
    Congrats HumAnnoyd! I'm gearing up for my saga edition star wars campaign as we speak, so it's nice to see one up as COTM. Well deserved.

Edit: well, *a* star wars campaign, not specifically saga edition like my post sort of made it sound like. But yeah, you know what I'm driving at hopefully.
    Post edited by Kallak on
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan
    Congratulations HumAnnoyd!
  • HumAnnoyd
    HumAnnoyd
    I look forward to seeing your Star Wars game Kallak. Thank you and UselessTriviaMan for the kind words.
  • saethone
    saethone
    Grats HumAnnoyd!

-----------------

"Endurance of Hope":https://enduranceofhope.obsidianportal.com/ - Age of Rebellion

"Age of the Dragons":https://age-of-the-dragons.obsidianportal.com/ - Homebrew Fantasy
  • HumAnnoyd
    HumAnnoyd
    Thanks, saethone!
  • Kallak
    Kallak
    The blog interview is new up for Star Wars: Rise of the Infinite Empire, "June's Campaign of the Month":http://blog.obsidianportal.com/campaign-month-june-2016-rise-of-the-infinite-empire/
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    HumAnnoyd and co.

I've already said congratulations but let me add how much I enjoyed reading the interview!

twiggyleaf
    CotM May 2016: "Mysteria":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/mysteria - set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.
    Previous CotM Aug 2012: "Shimring":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/shimring
  • HumAnnoyd
    HumAnnoyd
    Thanks, Twiggy! It was fun to do! :D
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Want to nominate a campaign you enjoy to be awarded Campaign of The Month?

Go Here!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Kallak
    Kallak

The interview for August's Campaign of the Month for 2016 is now up on the blog.

Congratulations to ikabodo and all of the troupe over at Oath of Crows!

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Congratulations Ikabodo and Team

Oath of Crows is stunningly beautiful and the interview is fantastic.  So much is invested in this game by both GM and players and it is a joy to behold!

Inner Council Member

• ikabodo
    ikabodo

Thank you! It's really lovely to know that others get something out of the commitment we do for ourselves! This is one of those things that we my colleagues at work ask why I'm looking happy, it's kinda hard to explain!

The players are exited too! We just finished another session, were they fought the Saxons and met the ugliest woman in Britain!

Will update the page soon!

Oath of Crows

• cgregory
    cgregory

Congats ikabodo! Great looking site and an interesting interview. I'll have to take a look at the Pendragon system. I do agree fully that rewarding players by incorporating their ideas from their posts into your story is the one of the best ways to encourage players to be more active on the site. When you are short on time, it can be as simple as changing the name of a yet to be introduced villain's name to that of a of NPC the player created in a post.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• saethone
    saethone

Congrats again Ikabodo! Your campaign is stunning and definitely deserving!

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

Congrats Ikabodo!  Great site, especially that landing page!

Just trying to help out.

• SkidAce
    SkidAce

Great job!  Conga rats!

• saethone
    saethone

Hey everyone! Just a reminder the deadline for September nominations is this Saturday! If theres a campaign you enjoy let us know!

• saethone
    saethone

One more day! Get your votes in!

• jasonvey
    jasonvey

How does one get noticed for nomination as a featured campaign? It seems like there's so many out there that it's really hard for people to find you to begin with. I'd love to see our campaign hit "Featured" status; I'm quite proud of it, but would welcome some advice as to building fans, making people aware that we're out there, and the like so we can get some nominations! Thanks!

Campaign page:

http://nocturnumrebirth.obsidianportal.com/ 

P.S. this week's session (from yesterday) should be up within the next couple of days. 

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

You can nominate yourself- so you are now nominated!

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Jason, your submission will be added to the pool for next month.  There is a thread to submit all nominations that is checked every month.  Entries have to be in by the 20th of the month to be included for the following month.

Nominate COTM Here!

Inner Council Member

• saethone
    saethone

Also Jason, as long as a campaign stays active it remains a nominee until its a winner so don't feel let down if it doesn't win right away! Just keep working on the wiki and we'll see it grow!

By the way, September's winner has been chosen! They've been contacted and are completing the interview now, keep your eyes open for the announcement!

• Kallak
    Kallak

Apologies all around for the slight delay in getting this posted, but the wait is finally over!

Congratulations to Jim_Mount and Co. for winning September's Campaign of the Month with Age of Serpents!

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • cgregory
    cgregory

Congrats Jim and company! Your campaign definitely got off the a mitey good start! It mite even be in the running for campaign of the year!

Post edited by cgregory on

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Jim_Mount
    Jim_Mount
    Thanks! Its a huge honor! It has been difficult sitting on that for the last few days!

Thanks to everyone who voted for us!

@cgregory: Stay tuned, there just mite be a comeuppance in the works...
    Post edited by Jim_Mount on
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Well done to Jim_Mount, emris2112, Czyrxis, Grizzlyadams, jlwhitington, Dendro and LightningPrincess for what MITE be the best jungle pulp fiction campaign ever to win an award here on OP.  Many thanks for the interview, the work on the campaign and the recent adventure logs which I have been following with relish!

To all those others who have enjoyed reading the interview and have another campaign they feel merits recognition, .......

Nominate COTM Here!

Inner Council Member

• Jim_Mount
    Jim_Mount

Thanks @twiggyleaf !! I daresay this mite not have been possible at all without your attention and support. I truly appreciate the kind words, encouragement and enthusiasm you've offered over the past few months. You rock!

• abu_is_evil
    abu_is_evil

Congratulations Jim_Mount, well done!!

Just trying to help out.

• HumAnnoyd
    HumAnnoyd

Congratulations to Jim and his players!  A well deserved recognition of your excellent campaign.  

November 2012 CotM:  Dresden Files RPG: The Emerald City

June 2016 CotM:  Star Wars: Rise of the Infinite Empire

JUNE 2020 CotM & 2020 CotY:  Mass Effect Accelerated

FEBRUARY 2022 CotM & 2022 CotY: Dresden Files Accelerated:  Emerald City-Requiem 

Current Campaigns:  Traveller Osmium Buccaneers: Pirates of Drinax, Cyberpunk 2077 Accelerated