Recruitment for User-Led Initiatives

Kallak
Kallak
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
Greetings OP Community,

The members behind the user-led initiatives here on Obsidian Portal are currently seeking interested candidates to step up and help these great projects continue to grow and thrive. These initiatives are key elements of the site and its important that we maintain them and ensure that no matter what happens, they will always be there.

At present, there are the following open slots:

- 2 seats for the COTM selection committee

- 3 contributing authors for the blogger's association

Interested parties should please post here or message me directly via private message. If you've got the desire to contribute to the future of OP, we'd like to hear from you.

Comments

• saethone
    saethone
    Hey Kallak - I would be interested in helping select the COTM. I browse campaigns pretty regularly as you can see by my stockpile of favorites, LOL.

---------------
    "Endurance of Hope":https://enduranceofhope.obsidianportal.com/ - Age of Rebellion

"Age of the Dragons":https://age-of-the-dragons.obsidianportal.com/ - Homebrew Fantasy
  • Kallak
    Kallak
    @saethone, I'll be contacting you via private message to discuss and give/get more details in the very near future, so be on the lookout for that, and we'll get into it.
  • Kallak
    Kallak
    Update on this:

saethone has officially joined up with the COTM selection committee, and is most welcome.

We still have need of one more committee member, and three more blog authors.
  • Maesenko
    Maesenko
    Well hey, I like to look at pretty campaigns and read stories. I'll throw my name into the hat for CotM Selection Committee.

_~Mae_
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    +1 to Maesenko to have my seat. Would be a great choice!
  • Kallak
    Kallak
    With Maesenko and saethone now on board the COTM committee, those slots are filled and we are down to getting some additional blog authors.

As before, post here or contact me directly by private message if you are interested in working on this project. We need all of the wonderful ideas this community has to offer, so join in the creative process.
  • Kallak
    Kallak
    Just giving this thread a quick "bump". We are still looking to find more blog authors at this time. Message me or post back if you would like to get involved.
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    My plan is to get all my CotM competition on the committee, thereby winning by elimination by conflict of interest...!!!!

(j/k)

I wish I had the time to assist.
  • Kallak
    Kallak
    sneaky hobbitses,..tricksy! false!
    Post edited by Kallak on