Phone number required?

Basileus
Basileus
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
So, is anyone else seeing that a phone number is required now on your profile? I went to update my campaign settings and it wouldn't let me save without putting in a phone number.

How new is this? Part of a recent update?

Comments

• Maesenko
    Maesenko
    I've seen a space for one before, but I was never required to have it.
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan
    I see that it's there, but I was allowed to update my profile with no problem. (I didn't enter a number and it didn't prompt me to enter one.)
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    Ah, I figured it out (partially). Somehow my profile had been set with my username entered into that phone number field, but of course I couldn't save it that way (because when you go to save it pops up the error message about "You must enter a phone number").

Not sure whats up with my profile settings changing, but glad it wasn't a new requirement for required phone numbers.
  • weasel0
    weasel0
    Huh...I saw that a while back and just went...welp..I won't update my profile if it's needed. Maybe I'll update before the site dies.
  • OPSupport
    OPSupport
    The field is optional and not required. Per the help text it exists to assist other online players if provided.