Default Player Notifications

Tau_Cetacean
Tau_Cetacean
edited April 2016 in Campaign Portal Building
Whenever I edit or add a wiki page, it defaults to not notifying me, not notifying player #1, but notifying player #2...

I don't want to fill player #2's e-mail inbox with unnecessary page edit notifications... is there any way to change the defaults to "notify nobody unless I otherwise click" on my end?

I'm in process of adding 100s of pages and its getting tedious to manually unclick her each time

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan
    My first suggestion would be to have player #2 log in and check/uncheck the email notification option, and see if that clears it.
  • Tau_Cetacean
    Tau_Cetacean
    about what I thought, will suggest that to her again
  • weasel0
    weasel0
    Yeah. Those boxes are filled in by players on a campaign basis. I have one that in the campaign I'm currently building I have to uncheck but it's not that bad. Tedious but not bad.
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    Just spam them with hundreds of emails for minor edits. Its the only way to teach them a lesson!

EDIT: I'm a bitter and spiteful person... but only because no one will be my friend! :(
    Post edited by Basileus on
  • Tau_Cetacean
    Tau_Cetacean
    the particular task I have at hand calls for thousands of new pages (one per month, for millennia)

not to mention when I start inputting star systems using real astronomy data...

seems like overkill for a nice person who was just helping me look at what was wrong with my table code