• weasel0
    weasel0
    NO ESCAPE.
    NO ESCAPE.
    NO ESCAPE.
    NO ESCAPE.
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    Gaze too long into the abyss... and it will ignore you while continuing to collect your credit card payments.
  • Krothos
    Krothos
    One of the lucky few that was able step away from that edge and is now causually on the outside looking on.....
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Still waiting for an answer from the CEO or the director of this site to address the fact that since this message 4 months ago we have heard nothing.
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":https://a-god-rebuilt.obsidianportal.com

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    The below comment is copied from the Blog Post of this CEO topic- seems OP has lost someone who has been a very active participant- used to go to Cons and promote OP with their blessing. I learned a lot from Justin Mason when I joined OP- he was always willing to help with code and answer questions. This shows how bad it is.
    "Yeah, unfortunately with a combination of lack of progress, and many, many weeks of the never-ending 500 errors preventing me from accessing my information consistently (a lot of times holding up active game sessions), I’ve given up on Obsidian Portal and moved on. It was a hard decision to make — after almost a decade of being a dedicated fan — So many great memories and fun times, but there comes a point where a service just isn’t usable anymore. :( From my perspective, OP has officially hit MySpace status. I had just renewed my membership for a year, and then won the T-Shirt contest for a few extra months. Unfortunately, when a third of my attempts to access the site result in a 500 error over and over again, it’s just too much of a frustration."
    Check out what I feel was his greatest work "here":https://shattered-gateway.obsidianportal.com/

Just trying to help out.

• Kallak
    Kallak
    That campaign seriously was like THE thing that inspired me to bust ass on my own page in the early days of my OPing. Sad to see him go.
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Justin will be sorely missed by this community!

twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    @ Kallak- Yes, totally made me step my game up.... and yes Twigs, he will be missed.

Just trying to help out.

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Still waiting- and now we will wait even longer, as the only one who cared is now gone.

Just trying to help out.

• Keryth987
    Keryth987
    Who is gone?

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    As you now know Alex is on leave

Just trying to help out.

• andreww38
    andreww38
    Hi, no official thread about this yet.

Alex is on leave due to a personal emergency.
    He may come back at some point once his issues are resolved to help with OP again.
  • BarryBybax
    BarryBybax
    Ah. Ok. Good luck to him!
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    So, this page has reappeared....

Just trying to help out.

• andreww38
    andreww38
    It's been necro-ed, I guess.

Let's wait another three months, then post in here again?

If there's any further follow-up needed for now, let me know?