ADDED - New Game Systems

airellian
airellian
edited September 2007 in Feature Requests

Comments

• airellian
    airellian
    In the Game Systems dropdown box, could you include Iron Heroes? Could you also include World of Darkness? Some people don't always run simply Vampire, Werewolf, or Mage games, and putting that label implies a lot.

Thanks.
  • Micah
    Micah
    Squeaky wheel gets the grease...

Thanks for the request, the game list has been updated. You should be able to simply edit any existing campaigns to change the system.
  • outrider
    outrider
    how about Runequest?
  • Micah
    Micah
    Runequest is already there, isn't it?

(Sorry for slow response. It's been a busy week)
  • outrider
    outrider
    my bad. Cant seem to read. RQ is there
  • bluea
    bluea
    Just as a note:

The dropdown on the character page doesn't have the same list of Game Systems as the "Narrow by System" portion of the main Campaign Page. Specifically, I don't see D&D (1), and the whole ??World of Darkness? section seems drastically different.
  • Micah
    Micah
    They're fed from the same list of systems, but the "Narrow by System" list only displays systems that have 1 or more campaigns. So, until we have some 1st edition D&D campaigns, that system won't show up on the list.

Thanks for the note!
  • HighLordShade
    HighLordShade
    I would like to add the Galaxy Prime system to the list. Its a new scifi game we are about to start playing. Is that something we can do or does it have to be done on your end?
  • j0hnanderson
    j0hnanderson
    Hi there, any chance for adding Burning Empires as well please.
    John
  • cmdhavok
    Anything coming for the Battletech RPG A Time of War?
  • WolfLord
    WolfLord
    Hey, please add Avatar d20, it is a system based on the show Avatar: the Last Airbender. Me and my group use it for my campaign
    http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/avatar_adventures
    thank you :)