Comments

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Sorry for your loss.

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Sorry for your loss, Montana

Hope everything goes well with the new game you are setting up.

twiggyleaf
    CURRENT CAMPAIGN: "Mysteria":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/mysteria - set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.
    Previous CotM Aug 2012: "Shimring":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/shimring

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Corwin007
    Corwin007
    Hi I am looking for players. It is a play by post called Tempest, it has been fun making the world and NPC. I hope that you will enjoy it as well.
    Here is the URL: https://tempests-for-amber.obsidianportal.com/
    Post edited by Corwin007 on
  • Crazy_Aido
    Crazy_Aido
    Anyone know anyone looking for players for a wfrp3 game?
  • Blades
    LFG Shadowrun (1st, 5th ed) or D&D 5th, or Pathfinder, or WFRP 1st or 2nd, or Star Wars Edge/Age, or any game, really, just want to play! (UK time)
    Post edited by Blades on
  • NikMak
    NikMak
    where about in the UK are you Blades? we are based in the midlands and play on Thursday nights (Loughborough), and there are other weekend games here as well. i know of at least one group who are planning to run something with some software based gaming as well (roll 20 i think), i could hook you up with them maybe ?

"pm me for more info":https://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/NikMak
    Post edited by NikMak on
  • KillerDM0850
    KillerDM0850
    Looking for players:
    Pathfinder - Rappan Athuk, Slumbering Tzar - LVL 10 - Online Game - 2 - 3 additional players needed
  • scornmeblindly
    scornmeblindly
    Hello, I'm a player looking for a game. Online would be preferred. I'm available nearly anytime.
  • NikMak
    NikMak
    Hi Scorn, have you been in touch with 'killerDM0850' ,'Montana', 'Baldes' and 'Corwin007 '- the posters above you in this thread? - those posts are not too old, and between the four of you, you would have enough players for game :)
  • Will_Sykes
    Looking for players for new campaigns, either Outbreak: Undead and/or D&D 5e in the Lake Nona area of Orlando, Fla., relatively close to the airport. Please contact me here if interested or via email to [email protected].
    Post edited by Will_Sykes on
  • Teak_Dhara
    Teak_Dhara
    Hi everyone-- I have two campaigns (Pathfinder and Traveller) that are play-by-post that have openings if you are looking.
  • KillerDM0850
    KillerDM0850
    I will be running Swords and Wizardry an "Old School" 1st edition like game

Grim and gritty fantasy setting by the worlds deadliest dungeon makers

I prefer in person IRL games, if you are close to Tempe, otherwise online will do.
  • superhka
    superhka

Hey guys I'm a new player looking for a group to play with. Particularly with FFG's Star Wars game.

• Fydon17
    Fydon17

hi im a player in nyc area looking for a pathfinder game to join in thx

mike

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Hi All

I play Tabletop in Glasgow, Scotland and so would not be of much use to any requests on this page, but I just wanted to say a BIG HELLO to Conwin007, Crazy_Aido, Blades, KillerDM0850, scornmeblindly, Will_Sykes, superhka and Fydon17.   

I hope you find the games you are looking for ... and welcome to Obsidian Portal.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• weasel0
    weasel0

Damn. ...too bad I didn't think of any of that sooner!

• Coffeejinx

I am a long-time experienced GM I know how to run games I've been running games for a long time but these sites like roll20 or this one it's I just don't understand it if anyone anybody would like to play D&D 3.5 I think something like Google Hangouts where everyone could see each other and I could see the dice rolls would work fine

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

Welcome, Coffeejinx. Obsidian Portal isn't a site like Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds (or Google Hangouts). This site is specifically designed to be a way for GMs to manage their campaigns with wikis, document and image storage, and forums. In my 35+ years of gaming, it's the single best GMing tool I've ever encountered.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• mharm
    mharm

the pen and paper games site is coming up as having lost its domain.

• thaen
    thaen

@mharm, the last post on their Facebook page is back in 2017.  Maybe they shutdown?

https://www.facebook.com/penandpapergames/

Post edited by thaen on

Obsidian Portal Developer

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

They were great back in the day, but I had not even looked at them in years- not surprised.

Just trying to help out.