Seasons Greetings

Gully
Gully
edited December 2008 in General Discussion

Comments

• Gully
    Gully
    Seasons greetings to all of you. Weather you celebrate Christmass, Huanika, Kuanza, Beltain, or any other holiday during the winter solstice. Sorry bout the spelling errors.

Hey it might be fun to actualy share our holiday beliefs, this could instill ideas for campaigns and for religions within.

Me: I came up in a house with both Southern Baptist and Jewish parents, for a long time I didn't celebrate any thing once getting on my own, but now with my family growing we celebrate Christmass (mainly for the reason that my wife comes from a christian background). I have in the past aided in Beltain celebrations (Ft. Lewis, and Ft. Hood open Circle) and a few others.

For those on here please remember taht this is an effort to coincide, do not flame others for their beliefs.
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    I've found that if I have a big enough smile on when I say it, "Happy Whatever!" works very well as a generic seasonal greeting. The trick is to make sure they know you're acknowledging spiritual diversity and the glut of holidays around this time of year, and not being a sourpuss grumpyface. =)

I actually said "Merry Fishmas" for a while last year, completely unaware that "the Simpsons did it.":http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheSimpsonsDidIt
  • Gully
    Gully
    I would never have known they did it till just now when you mentioned it
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    And I *still* had to go and web-search for it. Someone else tipped me off, and I didn't believe it. =)