D&D Next Character Sheet

alexmack2014
edited April 2014 in General Archive
I was wondering if anyone had developed a character sheet for the D&D Next playtest. I myself am absolutely ignorant of coding.
Thank you.

Comments

• jon_stout
    jon_stout
    Just created a new one, in case you're still looking.
  • syrhakon
    syrhakon
    Most interested in this as well.
  • jon_stout
    jon_stout
    Like I said, I created one a few weeks ago. It's the Responsive D&D 5e Basic Rules character sheet. It should be available as an option if you set your campaign's game to "D&D Next Playtesting" in your settings.
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    Yes, If you are set to D&D Next Playtesting...

But if you chose the recently updated tag Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition, you won't get it.

I left them a message on the help forums, hoping they would switch it over.
  • jon_stout
    jon_stout
    /* But if you chose the recently updated tag Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition, you won’t get it. */

Huh. When did that happen? -- Okay, if all else fails, I can just upload another version of the same DST for the 5e tag in the meantime.
  • jon_stout
    jon_stout
    Okay, it's submitted. Should appear under "Basic D&D 5e" whenever it gets approved.
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    thankful, but curious....

why did you chose "Basic D&D 5e" instead of "Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition"?
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce
    Nevermind...I misunderstood.

Doh...
  • jon_stout
    jon_stout
    Yeah, I meant the DST itself would appear in the dropdown as "Basic D&D 5e." It's been approved, so everything should be up and running. Let me know if you have any feedback or problems.