Outremer: Science Fiction, Play-by-Post (seeking player) [CLOSED]

Basileus
Basileus
edited June 2014 in Player Lounge
I'm starting up my campaign "Outremer":https://outremer.obsidianportal.com/ in July, and am looking for one (possibly two) player(s) to round out the roster. Since we aren't in a hurry, I figured I'd start looking within the OP community before moving out to recruit elsewhere.

Feel free to visit the campaign site linked above, and ask any questions you like either here or via private message.

The game is being run online in Play-by-Post format, so anyone interested should be fairly comfortable with writing as the medium for gameplay. The game system is Fate Core, which is a narrative-focused, intuitive system. I'm still somewhat new to the system myself, so newbies are welcome and we can learn the system together.

Comments

• Maesenko
    Maesenko
    Playing Fate system PbP with MGH and Joettle? I'm in, if you'll allow it.

~Mae

CotM Selection Committee

• SkidAce
    SkidAce
    Are we all moving over here?
  • Maesenko
    Maesenko
    That's not fair...one campaign is fantasy, the other is sci-fi. And I for one am excited to play as much FATE as possible.

~Mae

CotM Selection Committee

• Basileus
    Basileus
    Haha, well I see what you mean! Hopefully the campaigns are different enough in tone and setting that they won't conflict or draw interest from one another.

Plus, as I mentioned, Outremer won't be starting up proper for another month or so, so if y'all are still getting settled in and started up over there hopefully this won't conflict. In the meantime, we can just casually discuss character concepts and anything else that comes up.
  • Basileus
    Basileus
    Invite sent. :)

That's puts us at 5 players, which is the outside limit that I am comfortable with (but enough that the Rule of Thirds won't put a stop to the game).

Thanks folks.